Thursday 18 September 2014

Today’s the Day....

Art by Richard Richardson

This  day will go down in history – the day of the Scottish Independence Referendum.

For much of my life I have been A-political, not really fussed one way or the other who I voted for because my vote didn’t really make much of a difference.  Today I believe my vote counts – as do so many others.

I am proud to be voting YES – not least because of the positive campaign.  We truly do get more of what we focus on.  And in the months running up to this day we have been focussed on a Scottish Community that cares about our future.

If by some freak of chance the NO vote wins, it will not be an end.  I believe that today is the dawn of a new era for Scotland.  The Scottish people have been given a voice – and once realised – we’re not about to let go of the issues that effect us most.
Never more proud than to be a Scot from Paisley. (A YES Town).

Some Paisley Threads by Me

Namaste


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...