Thursday 27 June 2013

Thursday's Thoughtful Thread

Catherine@WhenatTheMacsX

In keeping with the redesign – and my one day at a time deal – I’ve decided to make Thursday the day of the Thoughtful Thread.  Mainly because I want to combine my love of words and creativity and create some inspirational canvases.

Today’s piece, inspired by my chosen word for the year, is a bit of a cheat as I’ve pc’d it together – for next week I will create a needlework piece.  In fact I might well pop over to Molly Mahar’ssite and kill two birds with one stone, create my entry for her PinterestContest.  Combining my love or words, needlework and Pinterest – how much more inspirational can it get.

Time to get busy...
Catherine
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...