Sunday 24 February 2013

Usual Sunday BS - In Between Spoiler Alerts

On handing out the Assignment for this week over at The Handmade Laboratory there is talk of being 'In Between'.  For quite some time I've been feeling that I've been stuck in a kind of holding pattern - knowing what I want or don't want but stuck in the middle.

So the assignment asks - Can you name at least one fear that holds you back? What would be your dream solution?

Naming the fear is simple enough - it's that fear of getting everything I want but it not being 'enough', the fear of disappointment.  The dream solution - Being happy with my lot.




Lots of Spoiler Alerts this week
Next week will be a whole new thang
Catherine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...