Wednesday 12 December 2012

Wednesday's Wishcasting Wonderland

It's Wednesday - only one more to go before Christmas - and it's Wishcasting time again over at Jamie Ridler Studios.  This has been another of my treasures found in 2012.  Something that has helped add a little magical structure to my day to day and to my blog.

I just loved Jamie's Love Letter to the World last week.  I especially loved the "But you help me to not give up by offering a crocus or a kindness, fresh coffee and the smell of fresh-cut grass, public radio and public libraries, the beach and the wind, raspberries, theatre and smiles from strangers. Not to mention Paris. And chandeliers. And cozy comforters. And cookies." shout out to the world.

Anyways Jamie's prompt for today is ...What 12 Wishes Will You Wish For?  I thought I'd put my wishes in the form of a letter to Santa aka The Universe .... So here it is



A Very Merry Christmas
And
Happy New Year
To all you Wishcasters out there
Catherine at The MacsX
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Some great wishes there and I loved that you put them in a letter to Santa! As Catherine wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Have a great holiday season and new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    As you wish for yourself so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful wishes. As Catherine wishes for herself, so also I wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "Santa" list for your 12 wishes. As Catherine wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful wishes and may you have a lovely Christmas!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list! Beautiful! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Dear Santa! As Catherine wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Santa brings you everything on your list. As Catherine wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...