Sunday 9 December 2012

Handmade Monday - Last on line trading day

I've decided that there are going to be some long needed changes taking place over the next few weeks around here.  So this will be my last Handmade Monday until the new year, in fact with all the changes I'm planning I'm scheduling my next HMM for the 100th celebration.

So I'll be closing my Etsy Shop tonight and reopening on the 21st of January.  That should give me plenty of time to get myself organised and to get things the way I want them.

It's with great anticipation, excitement and satisfaction I say a fond farewell to my Christmas creations of 2012 and look forward to the freshness of 2013.







Wishing all the Handmade Monday Creatives a Happy Holiday Season - with an emphasis on the holiday - you all deserve a well earned break.



Happy Holidays
Catherine at The MacsX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...