Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday - Release

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to release? - this is Jamie's prompt for today.

I am only just coming back to the land of the living from a gastric bug this week - so far Blogtober has been non existent for me - so two days late in starting I am going to be short and sweet.

What do I wish to release?  The answer to this one came in one almighty lightbulb moment and what I truly want to release is 'letting go'.  I want to be done 'letting go'.  This past week or so my meditation practise has been focussed on acceptance and teaching me that 'acceptance is the absence of resitance'.  So given all this recent focus I think letting go of letting go and moving on is just what I wish for.


 And as for what all the the other Wednesday Wishcasters wish for I wish for them also.

Catherine at The MacsX


2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. They are so horrid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks finally back in the land of the living - I need to get myself fit like you - out of puff running for a bus at the minute. Cx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...