Thursday 11 October 2012

Thursday's Thoughtful Thread - Taxi for McAtier

When I first started writing my blog it was with the intention of recording my journey to authenticity.  I wanted to detail each stage of my developing my creative business and opening my Creative Abundance Centre.

At the outset I created a canvas to represent the beginning of my journey - a London Bus because that's where I first had that aha moment of WHEN will  it all begin, when will I live the life I'm meant to .


I guess it's strange because as much as it may not all have been fun I now believe it was the life I was meant to live because if not for it I wouldn't be here now.

I've come quite a way since that bus journey - more  of a 'taxi' girl now.  And now intending to use Thursday's Thoughtful Thread to chart my route.

Today's addition to my Etsy Shop




Hope you enjoyed today's thoughtful thread.

Catherine at The MacsX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...