Sunday 7 October 2012

Handmade Monday - Finding my Feet and more...

I feel like I've been off the planet for a while.  Had a silly old bug last week and it kind of knocked me for six, so my electronic presence was a little lacking.  The upside is I've had time to check in, realign and get things on track.

First things first today is Monday so it's a great day for popping over to Handmade Harbour and checking out what lots of creative people have been up to this past week.  I'm always intrigued to see what others are doing and it's nice to know that there are so many gorgeous creative folks out there.
Wendy at 1st Unique Gifts does a great job of getting us all together whilst contributing to some of the best magazines and creating some gorgeous pieces.

A few weeks ago I posted a piece about a pin cushion I was putting together - well I've finally got it ready for adding to my Etsy Shop, although part of me really does want to keep it for myself.  But given the gorgeous pincushion I have in my studio already(from Denise at Becky De Crafts as part of the House of  Pin Heiro swap earlier in the year I'm putting it up for sale.  I do have another larger one ready to be put together so hopefully that'll be joining it on the needlework shop shelf very soon.



I feel like I have been more productive in the last couple of days than I have in forever.  I've got some gorgeous ribbon jewellery pieces ready to add to my shop this week - I've given myself the goal of adding a piece a day and making a piece a day for the month of October - and hopefully from here on in, it's just a case of getting the habit started.



I've also been working on my needlework pieces - got a funky phone box on the go and my Christmas Card frontage is almost done.




And on the subject of Christmas - don't forget about the Secret Santa Swap - send your details to me by October 31st.

Hope you all have a happy and productive week.


Catherine at The MacsX



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...