Saturday 25 August 2012

Saturday Sunshine - A CRAFTfest Plan


I had intended for today's post to be short and sweet - as I am trying to fly without the NET as much as possible on a Saturday, actually getting out and enjoying the 'sunshine'.  However a quick check on my in box brought a wake up call from Lu at Handmade in Keswick about setting goals for the CRAFTfest week.

This was on the top of my to-do list in my CRAFTfest notebook.  But as with many an important and thought provoking task on many of my to do lists I have glanced over it a number of times since booking my place on the September CRAFTfest but not really done anything.


So, I have given it some thought, read Lu's post on the very subject and come up with my set of goals.  I am not expecting to make my first million in the first week in September (that would be nice - but short of buying a lottery ticket and winning) that's not realistically on the cards.

More realistically I want to get my brand out there and make my target market aware of my art.  So goal number one will be to decide on my target market and target the bejeesus out of them.

Goal two is to have a cohesive PR kit together by the end of CRAFTfest.  I have a few plans for blog posts to swing that one.

Goal three is to get the majority of the 101 UFOs (unfinished objects) in my craft basket completed and on sale in my shop.

And my final goal is to promote my first Creative Runway

Am I excited? Yes, Am I overwhelmed? Maybe, Is this going to be the best CRAFTfest yet? Definitely or in the words of Mr Big 'Abso..........lutely'.

Happy Sunshine Saturday everyone.

 
Catherine at The MacsX





2 comments:

  1. Sunshine!!!!!!!!
    Where?
    Its hossing it down here AGAIN & too dark for me to take some better photo for Craftfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean about being too dark for photos - I had planned on taking so many pics today. Hoping Wednesday's brighter, if not I'll be using a lot of electricity. Cx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...