Friday 24 August 2012

Four Seasons of Friday - First, Finish, Favourite and Fun

I've been working on my blog schedule and have come up with daily trends - I was a bit stuck on Friday.  I came up with a few ideas, so rather than sticking with one I've gone for four. 

There's  'First' simply because today is the 'First' Four Seasons Friday.  And I'm planning for each First to be a First of experience, at least for me.




'Finish', it's the end of the week and I am so working on getting my unfinished objects finished.
  
'Favourite', a favourite day of the week and a look at one of my favourite Pinterest Boards

and Fun - just because we can.

Tonight will also be my first Etsy Craft Party - all that an a holiday weekend too.

Happy weekend


Catherine at The MacsX






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...