Saturday 9 June 2012

We've Only Just Begun - Craftfest is Here


I am doing my first ever virtual craft fair.  I'm not entirely sure that it's so different from having my Etsy store as that's where the selling actually takes place.  We are encouraged to join in advertising for all the other artists in our group.  I am part of the Blue Group so I'm giving a big shout out to the Blue Group:


'The Craftfest Blues' by TheMacsX

Have a look at these great artists showing over at Craftfest this week -


$2.50

$40.00

$8.00

$10.00

$40.00

$21.00

$4.00

$18.00

$10.00

$24.95

$36.50

$4.00

$2.50

$20.00

$12.00

$85.00

 

'More Craftfest Blues on Etsy' by TheMacsX

Some great artists on Craftfest from Etsy


$14.00

$15.00

$32.00

$5.00

$27.00

$10.00

$10.00

All of these wonderful artists are in the blue group and definitely worth a look.

I know that we're already well into day one and I have been very quiet on the promotional front.  I promise I'll be getting busy on this from here on in.  The above artists are all in Etsy but are not the only artists in the Blue Group.







I've spent today having a creative excursion, I love a creative excursion, checking out all of these other great artists.  There really is some great stuff here.  And with Father's Day just around the corner some great gift ideas.

I will be singing the praises of all these great artists throughout the week and hopefully selling some of my own wares.


Happy Crafting

Catherine @ The MacsX






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...