Sunday 3 June 2012

Usual Sunday BS

Well it's been quite a week.  If I were to be honest I would say that I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed.  And feeling an overwhelming urge to crawl under the duvet.  But I have the feeling that now is not the time to take a 'Jennifer Day'.

My entry for the Best of British Coats Cushion Comp.



So here goes - this week has been busy.  I completed my Best of British Cushion and my Pin Cushion for the Pinhiero Pin Cushion swap.  I completed my application for the Entrepreneurial Spark in Glasgow and I put it out there and asked the Etsy Success Team to have a look at my Etsy shop and give some constructive criticism.  All that and I've been putting together lots of stuff for Craft Fest.

My Pin Cushion for the Pin Heiro Pin Cushion Swap


I've been keeping up with my Headspace Meditation, even got some yoga in and lots of walking.

I thought a lot about how I could be updating my web-site, forgetting that thought does not put the words on the pages.

I read a lot of chill out stuff i.e. non-engaging-non-fiction.

And still there has been something missing.  Or perhaps more like something hovering - a dark cloud hovering overhead.  I'm not sure that it's a case of my mood being low or more a case of my kicking the habit of giving myself a break because I suffer with depression, anxiety and stress.  I've taken my out away and I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms.  I guess I have a major fear of working at full tilt and so burning out and so going down the dark road again.  But in not working to my full potential the dark road looms ever closer.  I guess, in the words of the song, it's a hard habit to break.  Still as my mindfulness reminds me this too will pass.  If this is all coming across a litt ung - maybe I need to read that book again.

Enough already I am going to close this post, have Pizza Hut (the really healthy option), and get to on with a whole new week - perhaps even a quick nap before #cbuk on twitter at 9pm.

Have a really good week everyone - I think I just used up all my seretonin stock too quickly.


Catherine @ The MacsX

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...