Sunday 27 May 2012

Usual Sunday BS

Went through my Sunday BS  in the park this morning.  Life really doesn't get any better than this...


What's been happening with me this week?

Well it's been quite an eventful week - lots going on and now lots to be done:

I received details of my swap partner for the House of Pinheiro Pin Cushion swap, Denise from Becky De Crafts.  I've started work on Denise's pin cushion already, keeping with the London theme that I'm going to be doing some work on for....



I booked my place on Craft Fest and serendipity has placed me in the Blue Team (blue being my favourite colour.  Be prepared for a lot of self and Blue Team promotion over the next couple of weeeeks, something I'm not really used to, not entirely comfortable with so a good place to be.

Also on the uncomfortable front and jumping on the writing 101 task of 'Taking Action'  I have completed my application to join the Entrepreneurial Spark at their Glasgow Hatchery - giving me some more public accountability and the possibility of getting to know like minded folks, learn from those that have been there and all in a real life environment.

The Etsy merchandising desk is already talking about Christmas - this year I will be jumping on that bandwagon as in the past I have poo-pooed it and then been to late when I eventually got round to doing something so I will be one of those sad people making Christmas stuff in June/July - I'll also be taking the advice from Rebecca at Shiny Pigeon and starting my Christmas shopping/making.

WOW - my word of the week

it-uh-rey-shuhn (iteration)

it's a process characterized by early release of a product or idea, and gradual improvement over time in response to continuous feedback and something I'm trying to do with The MacsX.


So, it has been an eventful week like I said and now I'm going to have a really busy week, here's hoping the weather stays sun shiny too.

The Park really was gorgeous this morning...


Have a great week


Catherine @ The MacsX xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...