Tuesday 29 May 2012

Cosying up with My Kindle

I do love my Kindle.  Not least of all because I can fall asleep without it getting crumpled and it turns itself off, and keeps my place, not just in one book but in the multiple books that I am now reading concurrently.



I've only had my Kindle for a few months but it is jam packed with good stuff.  There is some good chic lit on there with Build A Man by Talli Roland and Bitch Proof Suit by De-ann Black, some non fiction with a creative/craft edge to it with The Dress by Sophie Nicholls and some Kiki Lowenstein adventures by Joanna Campbell.

A few of my virtual mentors are in there too.  Danielle La Porte reads The Fire Starter Sessions.  As much as I had got used to the female Kindle voice reading Brene Brown's Gifts of Imperfection hearing a less virtual voice does make a difference.



I am really loving my Kindle and trying to take some time out each day to catch up with some of the stuff/folks on there.  Writing reviews on what I have read is on my list of things to do but it is closely approaching it's 5th appearance and so it not really top of my priorities, it's more something I'd quite like to do than something I really want to do.

Lots of summer reading in there to be getting on with.


Catherine @ The MacsX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...