Tuesday 8 May 2012

And the Word for Today is 'Garbage' but in a good way...

So, why is the word 'garbage'?



Well I've added the Garbage Bag Stint to The Green Room on The MacsX website and hope it'll help you all to clear out some of that clutter.  Helping us all become more mindful one day at a time.



In keeping with the theme I used 'garbage' as the search word for my treasury on Etsy today and what a treasure trove I found.  I had never heard of Garbage Pail Kids - but I so get them and I'm sure if I'd known about them when Cabbage Patch Dolls were all the rage I would have been a lot more amused.(Those dolls were just so wrong (in my opinion)).



And with a little side step I went with the recycled theme and added some of those UFOs to my Etsy Shop - I look forward to hearing the creative suggestions as to what these can be used for.


Catherine @ The MacsX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...