Monday 23 April 2012

Lets make lots of money - Authentically





Today's additions to my Etsy Shop


Please if you have any ideas that can contribute to my authentically making my true fortune please do not hesitate in contacting me or leaving your comments here. on my blog.




I do not want to 'get rich quick' through inundating unsuspecting people with unsolicited advertising, that's not in my authentic plan.  So if that's where your strength lies more power to you thanks for the thought but I'll sit that one out.



I finally took part in that Energy Clearing Session last night - and must admit to having a great night's sleep after it all.  I took those energy blocks and I uncreated them, deleted them and de-storied them across all time, dimension, space and reality.  And that 10 minutes of the 90 minute session felt good.  I believe I had already done a lot of the donkey work throughout the week trough my research and that I don't necessarily need a dedicated Energy Guide.  It really is all about being mindful and I am working on that.



Today I've been working on the foundations of my website - by the end of the week it is going to be so 'dope' as Will I Am would say.

Onward and upward.


Catherine @ The MacsX




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...