- I love all things 'Pom Pom' and this one came via the lovely blogger KnitNRun4Sanity
- There's something hauntingly beautiful about these Ink Paintings on old Books via Colossal
- This earned favourite as it brought my love of threads,nature and texture together via Plays With Needles
- Tiny Buddha reminded me about the key priority of being kind to myself.
- This was also found via Plays with Needles although I would have checked it out myself eventually at Chanel You Tube
- Again haunting and beautiful Powerful Portraits at Bored Panda
- I've been creating some lace like pieces recently so these images at A Ribbon at A Time were serendipitous
- Reconnecting with my mindful self is so much easier with Kind Over Matter
- And who doesn't love a little Daily Dishonesty
Just some of my favourite finds via my Feedly this week.
What have you found worth sharing?